Job Description: The successful candidate will be responsible for detailed analysis and understanding of current/future technology and business trends in the area of semiconductor industry, equipment and materials supply chain and their technology, industry and technology inflection points and supply chain signals. Candidate should also be well versed in adjacent semiconductor industries such as DRAM, NAND, Foundries, etc., and able to assess current status and future changes in those industries and translate them to recommendations for GSM. Candidate should possess a detailed understanding of leading edge front end process technology and associated semiconductor equipment and materials challenges and the industry ecosystem. Semiconductor industry business acumen and ability to translate ideas into actionable strategy is critical. Candidate should be able to execute well in an ambiguous environment.
Education and experience: PhD in engineering/technical discipline and 4-5 years' experience in technology and manufacturing is highly desirable for this position. Recent or current work experience in GSM or the Supply Chain will be considered a plus factor for this position.
1) Can work on new possibilities in a rapidly changing environment and displays the ability to effectively cope with ambiguous scenarios.
2) Actively seeks opportunities to contribute to new technical areas and gain new skills and experiences while meeting deliverables.
3) Uses structured problem solving and tools to generate alternative solutions in a self-directed manner.
4) Able to lead a project team, assign team action items, and drive the timely execution of the program.
4) Exquisite stake holder management and networking skills
5) Extremely good inter personal skills and good oral/written and communication skills.
6) Can work in an ambiguous environment and extract critical value from industry analysis.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.