This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing analytical and process support to the Market Unit MEM Department. Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Process owner for....
- Provide functional leadership and support to Region MEM's and MES teams across with the goal of Achieving Service Excellence by improving the MEM Scorecard measures of Customer Service, Productivity, Process, and Cost.
- Cascade all Headquarter/Region/ Location objectives for equipment prep, move, and repair processes.
- Coordination of Regional and Market sales initiatives such as graphic changes
- Reporting support for MEM's
- Regional coordination of national initiatives
- Parts inventory sourcing and centralized customer service operations
- Manage Various Pilot Projects
- Lead expanded training of Refrig/Ice Initiative
Qualifications/RequirementsOptimal Prior Experience:
- Creates & implements process improvements across Regions inclusive of infrastructure setup to support inventory and move, and service area routing to support repair.
- Ensures customer service focus of MEM team based on broad customer/sales knowledge and experience.
- Serves as an expert resource to others in the use and interpretation of MEM systems information, inclusive of problem solving analysis of SIO and National Scorecard data.
- Meets customer needs through the use of general customer & sales knowledge.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and Pepsi Systems
- Managerial experience in operations utilizing analytical and organization skills. Mechanical aptitude helpful.
- Planning and Scheduling
- Process orientation
- Leading & Motivating others
- Developing others
- Customer/Sales knowledge
- Mechanical aptitude/Technical expertise
- Business/Beverage Industry knowledge
- Org Alignment and Strategic thinking
- Driving results
- Problem Solving and analysis
* Position may sit anywhere in the GLR Relocation Eligible
Eligible for Standard Relocation