This position supports the deployment of PBEX (PepsiCo Bottler Ecommerce eXchange) services for Pepsi-Cola's network of independent franchise bottlers. This position is responsible for providing implementation and daily ongoing support to bottlers and customers with regards to the operation of eCommerce services between Pepsi bottlers and their customers. This job provides capabilities for bottlers to respond to increasing customer demands for EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) services by helping to deploy a PBEX led eCommerce service offering to Pepsi's bottlers. The role will also provide on-going operational eCommerce support services for Pepsi Bottlers and ensure that all customer service and performance metrics are maintained.Qualifications/Requirements
- Lead EDI implementation and onboarding efforts, including definition of customer requirements and system testing for bottlers across the Pepsi system.
- Manage the resolution of business and technical issues related to go-live of new EDI implementations.
- Function as a single point-of-contact for bottlers and customers to provide EDI helpdesk support for business process issues and technical problems.
- Manage the resolution of EDI technical break/fix incidents either directly or by collaborating with ECG (Electronic Commerce Gateway Group).
- Collaborate with customers, bottlers and ECG to define scope, timelines and implement EDI enhancements.
- Define and document procedures for testing, business helpdesk, and technical incidents management.
- Provide support for the Sr. Manager, eCommerce as-needed.
- Maintain QuickBooks on a monthly basis for billing and support quarterly invoicing procedures.
- Revamp & update the monthly & quarterly PBEX scorecard for internal business communications.
- Ability to understand business processes that defines how bottlers transact business with their customers and apply that knowledge to technical EDI implementations.
- Knowledge of EDI document types such as Purchase Orders (850), Invoicing (810), Advanced Shipment Notification (856, 857), Error Messages (824, 864), Remit Advice (820) and others preferred.
- Translate & map business requirements into technical specifications across different Route Accounting Systems.
- Strong analytical skills to test EDI maps, identify discrepancies, and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technologies such as EDI.
- Ability to multi-task between several projects such as new bottler onboarding, Route Accounting System migration, PBEX enhancements and daily production support.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with bottlers, customers, and ECG.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to provide support via telephone and email.
- Strong documentation skills and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Entrepreneurial - desire to learn new skills and acquire new responsibilities as-needed to grow the Bottler EDI business.
- Undergraduate degree and minimum of 5 years of professional experience, CPG experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical or business process experience, eCommerce experience preferred.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.