The Advanced Planning Manager contributes to the success of The Pepsi Beverages Company by leading the Cold Fill Advanced Production Planning Process for North America. He or She will balance supply and capacity with demand to meet customer service objectives.
- Lead a team of 7 AP Planners
- Use Infor's Advanced Planning tool to create optimized production solutions for all CF Plants - taking into account demand, available capacity, inventory, and production constraints.
- Collaborate with Network Optimization Team to deliver product supply at the lowest total system cost.
- Ensure proper pre-builds for innovation launch readiness and manage post launch risk analysis
- Lead Period Capacity Planning Discussions with Sr. Directors of Manufacturing, Sr. Director of Supply, Plant Directors, and Regional Supply Directors.
- Manage total system production and inventory during periods of prolonged constraints.
- Develop Long Term Strategies and Initiatives to deliver long term process improvements.
- Develop I/T capital/expense plan to deliver tool enhancements to improve solutions and adapt to changing "Go To Market Initiatives".
- Validates overall plan hours vs. Annual Targets and work with the Supply and Manufacturing teams to deliver AOP planning assumptions.
- Supports Director of Supply in root cause analysis related to production in order to improve Out of Stock (OOS) results
- Responsible to improve customer service levels in Regions (reduce Out of Stocks and Inventory)
- Performs analysis that highlights trends, drivers and issues with demand and supply planning. Initiate or participate, and execute plans to resolve issues.
- Educates the organization on how master production planning improves Out of Stock and Inventory results
- Develops quarterly and annual capacity plans.
- BS in Supply Chain, Engineering or Business required.
- In depth understanding of supply planning and manufacturing operations.
- Ability to infer realistic business and supply chain implications from model results.
- Ability to translate AOP strategies into actionable initiatives for team.
- Thinks through alternatives and effectively develops contingency plans.
- Experience of day-to-day business process in supply chain principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good leadership, project management, and organizational skills with the ability to work-cross functionally.
- Self-directed, resulted and goal oriented.
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.