A Supply Chain Business Analyst job in Beaverton, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. The nature of the work is focused on the effective and efficient distribution of products and services to customers. Gather, store and scrub data needed for Supply Chain analysis Prepare first level analysis on Supply Chain metrics Be involved in the identification of root causes for performance gaps. Participate in small projects which are supporting the overall Supply Chain strategy Work under the guidance of a more senior analyst. This is a long-term contract opportunity and pays up to $26.00/hr depending on prior work experience.
Supply Chain Business Analyst job responsibilities include:
• Utilizing Cognos to run reports using a very detailed standard operating procedure
• Strong Excel knowledge
• Ability to create Pivots, Slicers, Charts and Graphs
• Clearly communicate with the stakeholders
• Present findings in a simple and concise manner
• Act as first line support of existing solutions with escalation for resolution as needed
• Cognos Report creation to answer ad hoc business questions
• Cognos - Intermediate Skill Level
• Excel - Intermediate to Advanced Skill Level
• Data Analysis - Beginner to Intermediate Skill Level
• Communications - Intermediate Skill Level
• "Storytelling" with Data - Intermediate Skill Level
• Tolerance for Ambiguity - High
If you are interested in this Supply Chain Business Analyst job opportunity in Beaverton, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Shea O'Shaughnessy at (503) 535-2580 or Shea.OShaughnessy@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.