Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Source Transformation Manager. The position will be based in Skillman, NJ
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
The Supply Chain Source Transformation Manager will lead cross-functional & departmental projects & processes to transform & sustain organizational capabilities and results across North America Consumer Supply Chain Sourcing, a high impact area for the NA Consumer Businesses. This position supports driving value delivery and accountabilities within the NA Source team with process compliance and transformational improvement projects. This includes shaping of the design, delivery, monitoring and maintaining of processes, tools and ongoing accountability metrics. This role provides a key interface & leadership for the partnership with Finance & other cross functional partners in the financial planning cycles. He/She will responsible for people management and development of 3 direct reports.
To be successful, the Transformation Manager must:
• Be an excellent collaborator within the Source, Finance & Supply Chain organizations
• Demonstrate leadership with the ability to influence others to engage and to drive business deliverables
• Demonstrate strong analytical abilities and business acumen.
• Demonstrate people leadership, coaching and development abilities for a high performing team
People and Organizational Leadership
• The Transformation Manager will be responsible for the development, growth, and performance of three (3) direct reports for a high performing team.
• The Transformation Manager will identify, align & lead core source improvement opportunities & capabilities to enable critical & sustainable business results & capabilities within the Source team.
• The Transformation Manager will be required to gain stakeholder alignment and support.
• The Transformation Manager will be required to effectively interact, communicate & influence with all levels within & outside the Source organization.
• The Transformation Manager will lead & maintain core organizational processes to sustain organizational capabilities to continue to drive results.
• The Transformation Manager will lead continuous improvement & management of Source process & accountabilities for the business planning and major financial cycles for Direct Materials & External Manufacturing in collaboration with Finance (Source & SC) and other key supply chain partners, with special focus on standard setting & volume set for BP.
• The Transformation Manager will effectively lead the Source cost management governance/forum for the Source organization (Purchase Price Variance ).
• The Transformation Manager will develop stronger competencies/tools for Source team members by providing sustainable solutions to support more effective & efficient data management and analytics to enable business results.
• The Transformation Manager will be the regional champion of contract excellence in alignment with the Source COE. They will drive implementation of and compliance with the Global Supply Chain Sourcing Contract Excellence Strategy & support transition as needed to ESP future state for contracting.
• The Transformation Manager will influence & support source process/system/tool improvements & compliance. He/She will act the primary interface with the Enterprise Procurement Operations team.
• The Transformation Manager will provide representation in various cross functional forums as identified
The Supply Chain Source Transformation Manager will partner the Source Team Managers & leads, Finance, Global Source Centers of Excellence, Enterprise Procurement Operations, Supply Chain, and other cross functional areas.
The Supply Chain Source Transformation will be managing 3 direct reports and will be responsible for compliance to the annual performance management cycle (5 conversations).