Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Subcontract Labor Sourcing Coordinator will work as part of the Contract Labor Administrative & Shared Services Team, supporting the efforts of the Contract Labor Group for North America & Canada.
The Sourcing Coordinator will work with the Contract Labor Administrative & Shares Services team, reporting to the Contract Management Manager to:
• Process & Complete transactions related to Tyco's Multi-Bid Program, supporting both the Tyco Field Office and the Subcontractor Network to facilitate multiple bids on large Tyco projects.
• Process & Complete onboarding paperwork & ancillary documentation to bring on board new Tyco subcontractors.
• Perform weekly/monthly reconciliation for invoices from subcontracted Guard Agencies; serve as liaison between Guard Companies, Tyco's Central Monitoring Station and Tyco Field Offices.
• Perform auditing function & quality control related to field work performed by Tyco Subcontractors.
• Perform administrative duties related to Subcontractor onboarding, renewal documentation, general reporting and other duties as needed.
• Support the Contract Labor Commodity Managers & other team functions.
• Research & recruiting of new Tyco Subcontractors.
• Complete and provide reporting documents to Tyco Field Organization.
Knowledge: •Security/Fire Industry Knowledge, preferred
•Strong administrative & organizational skills, required
•Strong communication skills, verbal & email, required
•Overcoming obstacles, ability to persuade
•Handling complex issues with multiple stakeholders
•Ability to confer with subject matter experts and relay such answers to potential subcontractors & Tyco Field Offices
•Work within a group environment and independently
•Support other team members, ability to multi-task
•Provide updates to team leaders on daily/weekly basis, maintain formal reporting mechanism
Contract Labor Administrative & Shared Services Manager - team member will be located in a different geographic location and must be able to work independently, without direct supervision.
•Assist with filling subcontractor labor needs, across numerous cities and states, within the US.
•Supporting needs of Tyco Field Organization, including Tyco Integrated Security & SimplexGrinnell
•The ability to interact with subcontractors and team members
•Excellent communication and presentation skills required. Problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously are essential.
•Good organizational and interpersonal are required. Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for accurately performing tasks and tolerating frequent interruptions.
•A demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse groups of people.
•In addition, strong interpersonal communication skills, written and spoken, are a must.
Minimum Preference Experience: 4 years administrative, support, phone communication experience required.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.