You will be working with the global new product introduction, Display products team. Display business unit has been the fastest growing business unit in Applied Materials and is one of the most exciting business to be part of. The extremely warm culture of the organization is a bonus! As part of this team, you will help formulate manufacturing and supply chain strategy for various new products via rigorous data analysis.
You should be a self-starter with an exceptional work ethic, a strong team player and thrive in a fast paced milestones/deliverables driven environment. You should excel at taking an unstructured data set, infuse clarity and provide critical insights. Key Responsibilities:
1. Manages vast data sets of product BOMs, and various part parameters; Builds reports that can be repeated with ease with new and bigger data sets.
2. Performs data-mining and statistical analysis; Proficiency in using statistical tools like R, SAS would be a plus;
3. Collaborate with cross functional partners to implement best practices in database design, data collection, consolidation and analysis; Drive a scalable planning/sourcing/procurement process while also enabling operational efficiency.
4. Interface with internal customers to understand our products, ask the right questions to assess effectiveness of the supply chain planning process
5. Communicates insights and findings in various formats and suitable to various contexts (supply chain strategy sessions, financial reviews, supplier reviews)
6. Work with finance, program management and others cross functional partnersQualifications: Education
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business; Masters in IT, Business, Finance would be a plus
- Experience: > 4-7 Yrs in IT, business analyst roles
- Expertise in Excel is a must: You are comfortable with crunching large data sets, generating pivots, building scalable and efficient models
- Expertise in power point and data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Expertise with ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle is required. Basic program management skills would be a bonus
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.