- Modeling team member responsible for supporting strategic network analysis & optimization for North America Nutrition facilities and products
- Key responsibilities consist of database management, input data integrity, scenario design and construction, and validation of results. Additional responsibilities include presentation and interpretation of results.
- Data analysis using advanced optimization and data models is frequently required
- Primary long-term projects involve distribution and warehouse optimization, innovation sourcing, long-term capacity planning and expansion
- Projects are executed within a strong partnership with a project manager including tasks such as scenario definition, data development and presentation of results
- Each project optimizes the network in terms of fixed investment cost, production expenses, transportation costs and warehouse expenditures. Completed analyses are used by members of upper management in making key long term strategic decisions.
- Other tactical projects may include advanced modeling techniques such as crew size optimization, site selection, and service territory alignment.
- Longer term the position may support other analytical techniques such as inventory optimization or simulation.
- Experience in developing and executing models with optimization software on par with Llamasoft, LNP, or JDA Strategist
- Advanced database skills in SQL Server, Data Guru, and Access/Excel including VBA programming.
- Experience and skill with Visualization and Analytics software especially Tableau
- Advanced degree preferred in Business, Operations Research, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Demonstrated examples of applying knowledge and experience in solving `Supply Chain and Logistics issues
- Demonstrated examples of creatively utilizing analytical/mathematical skills with results
- Demonstrated success with clear and concise and appropriate communication in a variety of situations including explanation of assumptions and results.
- Demonstrated examples of developing strong relationships with non-technical business partners to deliver results
- Demonstrated examples of understanding client/customer needs and adapting to meet those needs
- Internal or external consulting experience is highly desirable
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.