Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Supply
Chain Systems – IT Director – E2E Value Chain and Domain Analytics to be located in Piscataway, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one
person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson
for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas,
products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees
of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health
care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's
most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as
well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and
medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson &
Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries
throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the
uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to
be an equal opportunity employer.
leads the E2E Value Chain and Domain Analytics Product Line, with direct
responsibility for the development and implementation of the E2E Value Chain
& Domain Analytics strategy for the Customer & Logistics Services
(CLS), Vision Care/Diabetes Care, Supply Chain Visibility, Global Brand
Protection and Supply Chain Data management organizations, global and
- Sets a clear vision for the E2E Value Chain and Domain Analytics
product line and is responsible for multi-generation product strategy
- Maximizes ROI by identifying and prioritizing the product features
by business value
- Accountable for the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the E2E Value
Chain and Domain Analytics product line and driving increased leverage of the
products across various business groups including leverage with other
sector-based Data & Analytics teams in Supply Chain and Commercial
- Business / IT interface
- Identify the business’s priorities and product needs
- Negotiate with business to determine whether story points are
built or backlogged
- Align IT capacity with top business priorities
- Analyze business requirements
- Develop product acceptance criteria
- Estimate development and effort levels to prioritize requirements
- Program oversight
- Drive product development execution
- Reports back to business partners and IT Business Technology
Leaders (BTL) on status on the delivery of features, functionality, and
- Report on feature, functionality, and application delivery
for the reliability and the performance of the products in the product line,
including legacy platforms; partner with AS/GTS to oversee the overall
reliability and performance
Tasks/Duties/Responsibilities – Approx. Percentage of Time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data
Science is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant leadership experience including
people management, preferably in a data management or analytics role
- Minimum 4 years of Data Management / Data & Analytics program
management is required.
- Knowledge of data modeling, data quality, data warehousing, master
data, data ingestion, platforms (e.g. AWS, Cloudera, Teradata) and data
visualization tools is required.
- Demonstrable Enterprise, end-to-end mindset.
- Ability to manage a complex program with high complexity with
numerous dependencies in a global, matrix environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and
written) to inspire global and cross-functional teams.
- Strong change leader with a proven track record of driving change
in a large, complex and matrix environment.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience with Supply Chain processes in
particular in the DELIVER domain is required.
- Given the nature and global character of this role, fluent
knowledge of English and excellent communication / presentation skills are
- 20% domestic and international travel is required
- APICS (Association for Operations Management) certification or
equivalent is preferred.
(or equivalent) certification is preferred, FPX optional.
United States-New Jersey-PiscatawayOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
IT ManagementRequisition ID