PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that each generates more than $1 billion in annual retail sales. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola - also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. With net revenues of approximately $65 billion, PepsiCo's employees are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth; we believe that investing in a healthier future for our planet and its people also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to deliver sustained value by providing a wide range of foods and beverages, from treats to healthy eats; finding innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment and lower our costs through energy and water conservation as well as reduce our use of packaging material; providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees globally; and respecting, supporting and investing in the local communities in which we operate.
The North America Beverages (NAB) Supply Chain Operations group provides a demanding, fast-paced environment in a competitive industry, where growth equals opportunity and fun accompanies the challenge. We are proud to say that PepsiCo has one of the most advanced and sophisticated supply chain environments in all of North America. This role provides an opportunity to begin a career at PepsiCo with unlimited growth potential. The areas of focus for this position are designed to build future leaders within our organization and groom candidates for executive leadership roles.
The NAB Fleet HQ team a high-performing team, responsible for building strategies that guide and influence productivity, cash flow benefits, investment/capital needs. The SC Sr Associate will provide field support and collaborate on long-term strategy for the largest private fleet in North America
.ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide support and analysis on projects to reduce cost and improve service with development and reporting of key initiative scorecards.
- Provide analytics for projects and input on issue resolution across fleet applications.
- Support creation and implementation of annual operational plans
- Support the development and execution of the Strategic Planning processes for the function.
- Clearly and concisely communicate the implications of analyses and the execution plan to divisional leaders in verbal and written form.
- Creative Problem Solving: Ability and passion for creative, out of the box thinking to develop and vet solutions for the business, as well as a willingness to question the status quo and generally accepted beliefs.
- Influencing & Communication Skills: Possess the ability to communicate effectively and succinctly, both verbal and written; ability to influence others and communicate in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect.
- Structured & Logical Thinking: Ability to define business problems and frameworks, and discern what is important.
- Passion for the Consumer and for Consumer Packaged Goods: An ongoing desire to make one of the world's strongest CPG companies even stronger and experience developing growth strategies leveraging consumer insights.
- Motivation: Self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment.
- Intellectual Curiosity: Awareness of emerging trends and competitive activity in the marketplace.
- Cultural Sensitivity: Understand cultural and social differences in key markets and potential secondary markets.
- Comfort in Ambiguity: Adaptability in less-structured environments (able to "jump in" and contribute even when facts are not yet 100% clear); ability to quickly figure out solutions to complex issues.
- Tenacity: Persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues.
- Technical Skills: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous internship in the Supply Chain field preferred
- Involvement in at least one extracurricular activity
- Willingness to travel required
- Flexibility for relocation will allow for greater advancement opportunities
Not Eligible for Relocation