Be an integral part of driving the global strategies & solutions of Intel's award winning Supply Chain.
Intel Corporation has exciting Global Supply Management (GSM) summer internship opportunities. As a member of the GSM team, you will be a full business partner, making and influencing business decisions that optimize Intel's Supply Chain. The GSM Intern Program is structured as a 12 week summer 2016 assignment within an Intel GSM business group. Interns will undertake a project designed to utilize existing skills and experience and provide an opportunity for professional growth. Additionally, the GSM Intern Program includes practical training and educational events, networking/social opportunities, and exposure to senior leadership and the GSM community.
Intern projects are unique to the specific business need, but responsibilities and analyses may include:
- Environmental Social Governance
- Market Intelligence and Intellectual Property.
- New Contracts
- Inventory Management Systems
- Materials Handling System Redesign
- Risk mitigation
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be working towards a Bachelor degree specializing in Supply Chain Management.
- Candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- Minimum of 3 months of experience with Supply Chain fundamentals.
- Direct supply chain experience, and/or technical degrees and experience.
This US based position does not experience a shortage of qualified U.S. Workers. Intel limits its sponsorship of individuals possessing temporary work authorization or requiring a visa to those positions for which we experience a shortage of qualified and available U.S. Workers. (A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a US Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government.)
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.