Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Expected Competencies & Responsibilities (i.e., skills and abilities):
- Under the guidance of the Senior PPDS& SNP Process Stewart :
- Drive E2E planning improvements with a heavy emphasis on enhancing the use of the SNP Kinaxis RR tool and processes.
- Works with Site Planners, master schedulers, detailed schedulers, planner buyers, SCPLs , supply network planners, as well other Global SC Planning teams to drive to ensure compliance with established business rules.
- Provides planning functional and system expertise for SAP ECC in the area of production planning, detailed scheduling and supply network planning processes as it applies to Plants
- Act as Site Production Planning Trainer by developing and delivering training on business processes, rules and technology.
- Work with Supply Planning process owner to establish clear escalation processes and communication flows local Site Supply Chain teams and Global SC planning.
- Partner with local and global Data teams to ensure Site planning related data accuracy for metrics, support Data standard, and participate in the identification and standardization of root causes across the world.
- Support regular review of the SOP, WI and training documents
- Support the Community Of Practice and Planning universities
- Provide day to day support to end user, providing refresh trainings , following up Helpdesk ticket, running UAT for HD and support implementation
- 3 years in Supply Planning / Site Planning, preferably in the pharmaceutical (or related) industry
- Supply Chain Management SAP implementation including integration points to Purchasing, Planning, Sales and Distribution, Quality and Finance
- Demonstrated experience in project management and project management techniques and tools
- Strong analytical, communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills required. Demonstrated ability to frame and build concepts and ideas and develop and execute strategic plans required
- Experience in working within a global and culturally diverse organization; ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical people
- Good negotiating skills
- Strong understanding of business processes, practices and procedures
- Ability to organize and present information to cross-functional audiences and senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability in performing in a fast paced, changing and demanding environment.
- Knowledge/Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or supply chain. Masters degree preferred.
- Knowledge on Rapid Response Kinaxis is a plus
- Strong working (more than 2 years continued) knowledge of SAP (SAP PP & MM modules), understanding of all MRP parameters and impacts in SAP ECC. BI knowledge is a plus
- Excellent PC and systems skills, with competence in Excel and Access.
- Understands the planning operational workflow (MPS, MRP, forecasting) and how sourcing decisions impact site and market planning operations.
- Working knowledge of Project Management tools and techniques (Gantt Charts, Critical Path, and Microsoft Project).
- High level knowledge of cGMP's, governmental regulatory requirements, and documentation practices.
- Certifications on one of the following: CPIM, CSCP, CIRM with hands on experience in an operations environment would be a plus
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.