Support Analyst - Security
Location: Pleasanton, California
Posted: November 14, 2017
Reference ID: JR-22795
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Workday (www.workday.com) is seeking an experienced customer support analyst who has solid troubleshooting methodologies to provide support to our customers in their implementation and production systems. This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees. In this critical customer facing role, you must ensure that each interaction is handled with a professional attitude and a superior level of service. Workday employees expect that you model Workday's dedication to our customers. Workday customers expect that you exemplify the passionate Workday employee, who knows the right answer to their problems.
• Work directly with customers to research, troubleshoot, and resolve security issues in a timely manner.
• Manage incoming case queue and maintain focus on resolving customer cases quickly and effectively in line with our service level agreements.
• Document your customer communications effectively in the issue management system ; meeting company standards.
• Test customer problems and log issues to development, working with developers to identify solutions or workarounds.
• Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
• Participate in our 24X7 global coverage plan.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Four or more years of experience in two or more key product areas:
o Human Capital Management, Financial Management, Security, Report Writing, Business Process Configuration
• Four or more years of experience as a customer support specialist for enterprise software applications, Software as a Service companies preferred.
• College degree in human capital management, computer science, or business administration.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to absorb new technologies and features quickly.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.