***SEEKING AN IT PROFESSIONAL WHO HAS HEALTHCARE BACKGROUND AND KNOWLEDGE OF HIPPA COMPLIANCE**
***GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GROW WITHIN A COMPANY IN A FULL TIME ROLE***
We are currently looking for a Support Analyst to work under the supervision of the Director of Client Services. This person will provide quality customer support via telephone and email to provide network and end user support and assistance; supporting healthcare & Peoplesoft applications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Working independently will provide technical support to users reporting issues relating to network, desktop hardware, software applications, and enterprise applications.
* Taking appropriate corrective action and making necessary judgment decisions to escalate complex issues to higher support levels following established escalation procedures.
* Develop subject matter expertise to support enterprise applications and technologies of company IT and operations.
* Possess strong communication skills using exploratory questions to determine the user's issue, determine a diagnosis and resolution of reported issue; or escalation when required.
* Incorporate working knowledge of ITIL processes for Incident and Problem Management.
* Create, update and maintain ticket activity, clearly defining the issue, troubleshooting, and proposed next steps.
* Ability to work independently as a remote support analyst.
* Work efficiently and professionally with other Support Team Analysts; ability to learn and share knowledge with team members through documentation into knowledge base.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.