Additional Location(s) or Information: RTP, North Carolina
Job Category: Services
Level of Experience: Experienced - Non Manager
Requisition #: S1006136
Cisco CCTG Technical Support personnel are responsible for providing first class end to end support for technical and sometimes non-technical inquiries and escalations coming from business customers.
Join CCTG-the hottest Cisco product line! Capitalize on your passion and product knowledge to deliver the #1 web meeting experience worldwide. Connect your customers to the collaboration solutions they need to work smarter.
Support Engineer - (SE) Primary responsibilities are advanced troubleshooting of technical problems customers may encounter using Cisco CCTG services, diagnosing and resolving client PC configuration issues, diagnose and resolve basic network conflicts and congestion issues, and advise our customers on the use of Cisco CCTG services via inbound and outbound phone calls, and emails. Will utilize the Account Management portal as well as other database tools and trouble ticket system to manage and track issues and escalations in accordance with service level agreements. You will be managing the complete ticket life cycle (end to end), with responsibility for troubleshooting (including setup and management of customer troubleshooting sessions with engineering), communicating updates, workarounds, and resolutions to customers until the issue is resolved. Additional support tasks and responsibilities include process and schedule adherence, assisting with customer migrations, and managing site administration functions. The SSE candidate must be a highly-performing self-starter capable of flexibility in a dynamic 24x7 environment, while retaining a team focus, and possess a high level of technical and social curiosity. Cisco views its customer relationships as vital to the organization and demands a high level of professionalism from its support operations personnel.
• Participation and commitment in meeting or exceeding customer experience goals
• Address inbound Technical Support calls to manage and resolve the customer issues.
• Own and address incoming internal emails or support ticket requests through resolution.
• Receive and address technical, non-technical and service related other inquiries
• Utilize other customized CCTG tools and processes to help identify the root cause of technical problems.
• Research and resolve customer inquiries for the various products and services CCTG offers, including customer follow-up, working with various engineering teams, PM/EM, etc.
Effectively articulate necessary technical and non-technical information to customers in a simple and concise manner over the telephone or via e-mail.
• Meet or exceed individual performance goals focused on providing superior customer support.
• Communicate and work effectively with staff in all levels of the organization.
• Experience in representing a world class "brand" in a service environment along with responsibility and implications with it.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a call center supporting a network-based service or application, web-based/Internet experience, and SaaS environment are required. "Real time" service support environment is highly desired.
• Intimate knowledge of Office versions and Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/10 -- must be able to install, configure, and maintain each of these OS's.
• Strong working knowledge of Mac OS, mobility iOS /Android platforms, UNIX/Linux commands, with previous support experience highly desirable.
• Strong understanding of the use and configuration of Internet browsers, specifically IE, Fire Fox, and Chrome.
• Strong LAN/WAN diagnostic, proxy servers troubleshooting experience.
• Understanding of the Internet and related concepts.
• Understanding of various audio products; VOIP, IP phones, teleconference and protocols within are highly desired.
• Possess a balanced hybrid skill-set which consistently delivers superior support for both technical and non-technical issues.
• Ability to work in a multi-tasking environment.
• Possess superior customer-focused skills that allow communication and behavior adjustment to address the concerns of the caller
• Creative thinker with excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Must view customer satisfaction as something personally owns from beginning to end.
• Demonstrated "professional excellence" in their previous job or field of endeavor and who are excellent team players.
• CCNA certification is a plus.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: Global Service Provider
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.