The person in this position will be responsible for project management activities for the Information Security Team including project definition, documentation, creation and execution of project plans and coordination with other teams as well as project cost management, resource management and reporting. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Proactively coordinate, monitor, and communicate the scheduling, financials, and technical performance of projects during execution and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Define project structure, team roles and responsibilities consistently.
• Identify and schedule resources to meet project plan objectives.
• Meet with customers and internal stakeholders to effectively communicate project expectations in a timely and clear manner.
• Efficiently identify and solve project issues as they arise.
• 3-5 years' information technology experience required; highest preference to healthcare information technology experience
• Very strong leadership skills with 3-5 years of experience leading regulatory, information security, risk, compliance, and/or audit projects for large organizations
• Demonstrated project management skills; must plan and manage multiple concurrent customer engagements, report on progress, identify and communicate risks and issues, and meet schedule, scope, and profitability targets
• Proven presentation preparation and delivery skills to a diverse audience from C-suite to end users
• Prior employment with a consulting organization or in an external customer-facing role a plus
• Strong HIPAA knowledge and experience with third-party security frameworks a plus
• Ability to work independently with little guidance and supervision
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with excellent prioritization, negotiation, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to recognize opportunities for process improvement and increased efficiency, and effectively work with management to define and implement enhancements
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or business or equivalent experience required
• Project Management certification (PMP or equivalent) required
• Information Security Certification (CISSP, GSEC, CISM, HCISPP, or equivalent) required
• HITRUST Certification preferred
• Technical Certifications a plus, i.e. SANS, CEH, CCSP, MCSE
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.