Parallon, a leading health care company is offering a great opportunity for an experienced inbound call center manager. We are looking for a dynamic candidate to be part of our call center team. You must have healthcare care call center management experience.
We offer excellent relocation and benefit packages, including 401K, bonus potential, tuition reimbursement, medical and dental plans, flexible spending plans, long-term/ short -term disability, and generous paid time off! This is an 11:30-8:00 p.m. shift DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: •
Ensures that all patient, insurance companies and attorney request are handled in a timely and appropriate manner and in accordance with all policies and procedures.
• Oversees the day to day Customer Service operations and identifies opportunities for process improvement.
• Assists the Support Services Director in establishing and monitoring productivity standards, quality improvement and direct staff in meeting department goals
• Assists the Support Services Director in preparing timely month-end closing reports
• Serve as a liaison between the Customer Service staff and other SSC staff
• Identify staffing needs and communicate those needs to the Support Services Director
• Screen, interview, and hire new employees
• Arrange for the training of new employees
• Analyze, process and index correspondence via CWF (if applicable).
• Assist the Support Services Director in review of each staff member's productivity on a monthly basis and performing annual merit evaluations
• Counsel staff with disciplinary and productivity issues
• Hold monthly staff meetings
• Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
• Other duties as assigned Qualifications:
We are in need of an experienced Customer Service Manager for our Service Center in Norcross. You will be part of the team that w orks with patients to address inquiries and concerns related to their accounts for 22 hospitals located in Georgia, South Carolina, Nevada and California. This is a challenging, metrics-driven environment that requires a self-starter who can make key decisions without direction. We offer many opportunities for career growth. You need the following to be our top candidate:
***ONLY CANDIDATES WITH SALARY REQUIREMENTS LISTED WILL BE CONSIDERED***
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 3 years management experience preferably in a multi-site/multi-state environment
- Preferred experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong call center operational knowledge
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple systems
- Strong team-building skills
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent verbal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to Identify Trends
- Ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Must be flexible
- Proven track record of inventory management and account resolution
- Proven track record managing staff productivity and quality
- Proven track record of successful process improvement in account resolution
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom