At LinkedIn Learning Solutions, Lynda.com, the Support Specialist is responsible for providing high quality telephone, email, and chat support to our members. This position must respond to advanced inquiries regarding the Learning Solutions products and services. The Support Specialist provides customer service in accordance with company policies and philosophies. * *Weekends required: Tuesday - Saturday or Sunday - Thursday shift depending on business needs
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works. Responsibilities:
- Respond to service requests and customer inquiries via telephone, email and chat
- Serve as the single point of resolution for the customer
- Assist customers with product information and site navigation; Ensure that new customers are familiar with lynda.com features and benefits that will impact their ability to manage their training
- Provide feedback to management regarding necessary changes and updates; including upgrades, functionality and customer care issues
- Accurately record customer trends using internal tools
- Perform related duties as assigned
- 2+ years of experience with high-volume customer service, where most of it was done via email and/or phone.
- High school diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a call center
- Extremely comfortable with technology
- Direct work experience in dealing with difficult customers, delivering complex messages that address company needs for additional information or modified actions by the customer
- Experience using ticketing systems
- Strong proficiency with the internet, including the ability to explain Internet functionality to customers via telephone and email
- Experience using Microsoft office products including: Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task using different media
- Strong working knowledge of PC based Internet and software applications
- Results-oriented to meet and exceed assigned customer satisfaction goals
- Truly understand customer needs and serve as an advocate for the customer s interests within the lynda.com organization
- Team player with demonstrated ability to execute across a cross-functional team
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Ability and desire to work in an entrepreneurial, informal environment
- Flexible and able to shift needs with the demands of the business
LinkedIn Learning Solutions, Lynda.com offers an extraordinary work environment, tremendous opportunity for advancement, and great benefits.
LinkedIn Learning Solutions, Lynda.com is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants who apply for a position are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, marital, or veteran status.
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.