* Technical Support/ Customer Service Experience (1-3 years minimum)
* Continuous learning and improvement to become subject matter experts on the client and integrated products
* MS Office Experience
* Experience navigating & troubleshooting Windows OS
* Utilizing internal and external systems
*Associate's Degree or above
Key Performance Areas:
* Supports client, carrier, and sales team by providing phone, chat, & email assistance relating to device errors, network communications, portal configuration and navigation, product implementation, and troubleshooting
* Coordinates with all departments in the management of the return/exchange process for the client's devices and accessories from case origin to completion, including communication to the customer
* Documentation of issues/resolutions. Providing thorough customer feedback and follow-through
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.