About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Support Specialist II executes back-office related processes designed to support the reduction of losses associated with defaulted loans. Job Requirements • May make outbound customer phone calls.
• Within established guidelines, directs work actions of vendors.
• Handles inquiries and incoming work requests.
• Reviews files and records to answer requests for information.
• Checks, distributes and/or responds to documents and correspondence.
• Processes and reconciles designated systemic transactions.
• Maintains filing systems.
• Compiles records of office activities.
• Photocopies, scans and faxes documents.
• Sends emails.
• Coordinates work flow.
• Adds, changes, and deletes information in multiple system screens within multiple systems.
• Complies with all pertinent department/division procedures as outlined in operating instructions.
• Meets minimum individual and departmental goals and service level agreements.
• Suggests changes or modifications to policies and procedures to supervisor based on day-to-day observations and activities. Qualifications • High school diploma or equivalent experience
• Computer proficient.
• Proven ability to stay focused in a continuous process flow and keep pace within the work team.
• Superior verbal and written communications skills. Hours Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Falmouth
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.