Atrium (35004), United States of America, Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Support Specialist, Master
The primary function of the Support Specialist is to provide business, data, application and technology consulting and leadership for the Corporate Solutions IT portfolio for Citrix and NetScaler infrastructure platforms.
- supporting Citrix/NetScaler environment and projects
- defining Citrix strategy level architectures (domain target architectures) and system/technology level architectures
- providing data, application and technology consulting in pre-feasibility and feasibility discussions with IT team members and business partners,
- preparing project deliverables and documentation as needed to support Capital One's Citrix Architecture-related
- leading the technical review component of Citrix vendor software delivery projects,
- supporting Citrix Infrastructure data and system integration work,acting as a liaison with other IT resources (security, enterprise architect, Wintel Operations, VMWare, etc.).
The Support Specialist will review and support designs and tasks for IT projects. The candidate is responsible for ensuring project and team alignment with enterprise technology standards. The Specialist is also a valuable business consultant; he/she conducts analysis of business processes and technologies to determine and validate the stated and unstated needs of the business unit and enterprise. The Support Specialist is expected to help direct technology decisions to provide long-term business value, flexibility, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Strong Citrix Understanding/Experience
- Strong NetScaler Understanding/Experience
- Solid understanding of Virtualization, Windows Servers and Cloud technologies
- Solid understanding of the enterprise architecture industry and trends
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to manage high complexity and high ambiguity initiatives effectively
- Strong influencing and internal consulting skills
- Ability to define, structure, and plan work
- Ability to work well independently and with diverse team resources
- Be able to frame an Architecture vision and socialize and get buy-in from Senior IT leaders.
- Citrix Platform Migration Understanding/Experience
- Citrix Application Streaming/Provisioning support
- Citrix Desktop Provisioning support
- Citrix PVS Provisioning support
- Experience with business process management tools and workflow solutions (Agile, Scrum)
- Miscellaneous technical experience with Linux, Windows, Oracle, Teradata, DB2, SQL, Virtualization, Superdome, grid, cloud computing, solid state disk.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position