Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Suppression and Route Service Sales Rep/RSSR- SimplexGrinnell
About the role
Candidate will maintain existing customer base, while continually developing new business in a professional manner, which will include:
• Inspection and service of fire extinguishers, kitchen systems, emergency lighting
• Identify and documents all deficiencies or violations
• Make recommendations based on manufacture guidelines, as well as, state and local codes
• Generate repair quotes and communicate the information clearly to the customer
• Process approved work and make repairs or installations on-site
• Educate customers on new product offerings and services that may be beneficial to them or may be required by current fire code regulations
Rewards and benefits
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
Who we're looking for:
• High School or Equivalent
• Experience in the Fire Protection Industry a plus but not required
• Experience in Inspection of Fire Extinguishers a plus but not required
• Ability to learn quickly
• Must have a positive attitude, demonstrate drive and determination and goal driven
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Exhibit a sales mentality, in a consultative manner
• Must have valid driver's license and have a good driving record
• Must be able to pass a drug and background check
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.