Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 130,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.About the role
Job Qualifications: Who we're looking for:
- Experience in low voltage electrical systems.
- Experience in kitchen suppression system in related industry, and gas experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Capable of performing physical labor to include carrying and moving equipment and tools up to 80 lbs.
- Able to work in unusual and sometimes difficult position such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 60 feet.
- Able to work at heights up to 250 feet.
Rewards and benefits
- Mechanical knowledge, welding, electrical, or M.S.H.A. preferred.
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service.
- Maintain truck inventory to ensure timely response to customer needs.
- Strong mechanical skill set. Able to weld and cut steel.
- Perform fire inspections and turn in paper work in a timely manner.
- Ability to adhere to, implement, and follow safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets company requirements.
- Able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test.
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.