Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for a team of business to business outbound telesales
representatives that are focused on retaining and growing our existing
customer base. Direct team of representatives on upsell/cross-sell and
renewing existing small-to-medium business customers over the telephone.
Develop, motivate and coach representatives to ensure they achieve sales
quotas through solution based selling and account management.
Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other
full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Lead team focused on retaining existing business customers by example
in key areas: prospecting, time management, funnel management,
forecasting, product knowledge and closing business.
- Coach and develop all sales representatives in providing superior
customer service, achieving quality standards and meeting performance
expectations by giving timely and appropriate feedback.
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
- Ensure daily activity targets are met.
- Conduct regular team meetings to improve skills, share best practices
and deliver key communications.
- Conduct performance reviews and prepares performance improvement
plans. Hire, discipline, and terminate personnel as necessary.
- Partner with leadership in the business to business organization to
ensure positive working relationships and effective communication
between functional areas.
- Conduct side by side coaching and call monitoring to ensure compliance
with selling company techniques and strategies.
- Work directly with other supervisors to ensure consistency and
- Provide appropriate feedback to management from consumers and sales
representatives to help business continue to grow and evolve.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer