Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
The Company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation's most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area. Responsibilities
The Technical Support Supervisor monitors performance of their team and provides feedback to ensure that call center and customer satisfaction goals are met. Reviews and analyzes reports regarding team's performance including productivity, quality, sales and adherence performance. Helps identify training needs and workload requirements with available resources to maximize customer satisfaction. Provides guidance to Customer Service Representatives (CSRs)/Leads in the resolution of difficult customer questions and/or problems. Conducts remote and desk side monitoring in accordance with company policy to ensure quality service and customer satisfaction goals. Responsible for handling escalated calls and identifying process breaks related to advanced troubleshooting, order entry, customer credit audits/approvals and billing inquiries all to ensure positive resolution. Communicates and develops relationships with other entities and departments i.e., Billing and Collections, Field Services, Network Management, Dispatch, Product Management and Marketing, Sales, Human Resources, Staffing, Security, etc. Provides information to be used in detailed reports compiling CSRs/Lead performance and activities on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. Proposes changes to call center activities as necessary. Assists in the adherence of policies and procedures to ensure that established Federal, State and Company call center standards are followed so that customer satisfaction and retention goals are met. Demonstrates advanced proficiency in VoIP as well as an understanding of the following products/services such as Internet, Residential Telephone, Digital TV, and any future product/service that may be introduced. Ensure an effective communication process is maintained throughout the department and that employees actively and freely participate in that process so employees are knowledgeable about product information and call center initiatives effectively deploying desktop tools. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Minimum of three years related customer service experience, with advancing degrees of responsibilities required, preferably in a call center environment within the cable or related telecommunications industry.
- Extensive knowledge of technology and software applications including ACD technology, IVR application and call routing; scheduling software, preferably eWFM, Remedy; Network and Internet communications; IDA; and RTA (real time adherence).
- Ability to guide customers through established troubleshooting procedures to identify and resolve complex technical problems.
- Knowledge of effective call center techniques and procedures and the demonstrated capacity to interpret call center statistics.
- Strong leadership, motivational, interpersonal and analytical skills necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work as a productive member of a team.
- Supervisory experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.