What you’ll be doing...
This position is responsible to manage a number of Fleet Repair Facilities (5-12 locations) manned by (6-23) Fleet Maintenance Technicians, responsible for the repair and preventative maintenance of Verizon’s fleet up to 1,000 vehicles. This position is accountable to manage a budget, meet objectives, approve labor time, conduct quality inspections and perform Garage Operational Reviews and requires a fluid background and understanding of automotive maintenance and technologies.
The Supervisor will be responsible for the daily scheduling and assignment of workload in the garages, both on demand work as well as scheduled Preventative Maintenance, and includes, but not limited to, the following:
- DOT, OSHA/Safety and Environmental Compliance
- Communication with Internal Business Partners and External Vendors
- Acquisition and Disposition of company equipment and vehicles
- Accident reporting and estimates
- Administrative Report Analysis, Data Integrity, Metrics and Scorecards results
- Purchase and inventory of material and equipment
- Adherence to Verizon policies and procedures
- Partner with Labor Relations for adherence to company guidelines
- Manage, update, and maintain data in various Fleet systems
What we’re looking for...
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.