HCA has been recognized as a World's Most Admired Company
in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine
. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call
will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today's life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today! GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES
- Responsibilities include all surgery scheduling functions. This includes the coordination of surgical times, equipment, special request and insurance information. Involved in day-to-day marketing activities within the center and outside the center as directed. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Schedules all operative procedures and overnight stays according to company policy.
- Coordinates time, equipment and special requests of staff.
- Liaison with the doctor's office staff.
- Inputs data using the information from clinical history.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- As scheduling allows, assists the clinical staff when necessary.
• Must meet basic reading, writing, and comprehension requirements.EXPERIENCE
• One to three years experience in physician's officer, clinic or hospital setting. Must be pleasant, courteous, and have good communication skills. Customer service oriented, self-starter, team player, efficient and flexible. Must have the ability to multi-task.CERTIFICATE/LICENSE
• BLS may be required as per facility standard.