North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospitals in Gainesville, Florida -- North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC) . NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care , oncology , orthopedics , neurosciences , minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery , weight loss surgery and treatment , women's health and wound therapy , among other services. SURGICAL TECHNICIAN - CERTIFIED Military & Spouses of Military are now being offered a New Hire Bonus to join our HCA team of hospitals!!
HCA is dedicated to hiring our American Heroes and bringing those iconic military branch values and work ethic to join our teams and provide care to our communities while ensuring our military and their families' success in the civilian work sector.
Responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of patients as determined by the registered nurse. Responsible for the supervision of assigned personnel.
The Surgical Tech assists in all aspects of the operating room.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be within 30 minutes for call requirements .
Open Heart experience requiredQualifications:
- Completion of an approved program for surgical techs.
- Prior Surgical Tech experience and/or training preferred.
- Demonstrated communications and customer service skills, success in organizing work and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- BLS and Certified Scrub Tech
- Open Heart Experience
• Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran / Spouse of Active Duty Military, Reserves or Veteran
• Minimum of 1 year experience or equivalent calculated experience in military or civilian setting.
(Equivalent Calculated Experience = any job-related experience that will provide the necessary knowledge, skill, and abilities to be able to perform the functions of the advertised position proficiently) e.g.: 2 years 68W Army Medic = 1 year RN equivalent calculated experience. Preferred Military experience: Navy Hospital Corpsman, 66 Series Army Nurse/Medic, Coastguard Health Services Technician, Airforce 46 series Nurse or 4XXXX Series Enlisted Medical