North Florida Regional Healthcare is an organization centered around the community hospitals in Gainesville, Florida -- North Florida Regional Medical Center (NFRMC) . NFRMC is a 432-bed, full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida and offering comprehensive cardiovascular care , oncology , orthopedics , neurosciences , minimally-invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery , weight loss surgery and treatment , women's health and wound therapy , among other services. SURGICAL TECHNICIAN
Responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of patients as determined by the registered nurse. Responsible for the supervision of assigned personnel.
The Surgical Tech assists in all aspects of the operating room.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule and be within 30 minutes for call requirements .
- Completion of an approved program for surgical techs.
- Prior Surgical Tech experience and/or training preferred.
- Demonstrated communications and customer service skills, success in organizing work and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- BLS and Surgical Tech Education
To learn more about the facility, please visit our website at www.nfrmc.com