West Houston Medical Center - Houston, TX Surgical Tech West Houston Medical Center
offers outstanding inpatient and outpatient healthcare services close to your home in west Houston. Built in 1985, our 278-bed acute care hospital is located on Richmond Avenue just east of Dairy Ashford. West Houston Medical Center
boasts a team of more than 1,000 people, including 500 physicians, who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Our staff includes people from 33 countries and 39 states, a diversity which helps us relate to our equally diverse community.West Houston Medical Center
is currently looking for a Surgical Tech. Responsibilities:
- Under the general supervision of the Director, Surgery and Ambulatory Services, the Manager of Surgical Services assumes administrative and technical responsibilities for specified functions in provision of departmental services.
- In collaboration with the Director, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided by Surgical Services.
- Documented experience in providing Operating Room services as a
- Surgical technician with certification preferred.
- Current verification of competency in CPR.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom