Rio Grande Regional Hospital- McAllen, TX
Surgical Technician - Surgery Center
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH) an HCA-Affiliated facility is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 33 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
• 24-hour emergency room
• Level III Trauma Center
• Comprehensive cardiovascular care
• 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Rio Grande Regional Hospital/Surgery Center is currently looking for a Surgical Technician - Surgery Center
Knowledge of Guidelines for PeriOperative Practice and hospital and departmental policies/procedures. Ability to problem solve, apply technical skills, communicate clearly (written and verbally) and function collaboratively to provide direct patient care. Organizational and time management skills required Qualifications: Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology.
- 1 - 3 years' experience preferred.
- OR and/or Endoscopy/GI experience preferred
- Certified Surgical Technologist by the Liaison Council Certification of the Association of Surgical Technologist or The National Board of Surgical Technology and Surgical Assisting is PREFERRED
- BLS Certified
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom