Surgical Technologist - Adult Open Heart *** $7,500 Signing Bonus Eligible for Qualified Candidates *** *** Open to Training Experienced Surgical Technologists in the Open Heart Service Line ***
Work Schedule : Monday-Friday from 10:30am-7pm with Rotating Call
Location : Medical City Dallas
Our medical team consists of more than 1,200 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. Patients travel to Medical City from all over the United States and more than 75 other countries for the sophisticated treatment offered by our 400 in-house physician specialists. Medical City offers a full-service adult hospital and pediatric hospital, with separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, as well as numerous outpatient clinics and diagnostic centers. Our providers have access to state-of-the-art technology and are pioneering new medical procedures every day to accommodate patient needs. We operate as a 796-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference.
Adult Open Heart Surgical Technologist Job Summary :
- Collaborates with physician and Registered Nurses to serve in support role within O.R.
- Responsible for supplies, instrumentation and equipment needed for surgical cases.
- Proficient in surgical environment as surgical assistant passing instruments and assisting the physician during surgical cases.
Adult Open Heart Surgical Technologist Job Requirements :
- Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology or hospital training program.
- Certified Tech by the Liaison Council Certification of the Association of Surgical Technologist.
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- Organization and time management skills required.
- Care and maintenance of surgical instruments required.