Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Survey Shopper job in Columbus, Ohio. This is a temporary opportunity scheduled for the entire year until the end of 2017. This position only requires an average of 5 hours of work per week. As a Survey Shopper you will be responsible driving to different establishments, ensuring that these facilities are checking for ID to purchase cigarettes and alcohol. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Survey Shopper job include:
- Driving to different convenient stores, grocery stores, and restaurants to ensure that establishments are checking for ID to purchase cigarettes and alcohol.
- Giving response cards to facility attendants relation to their performance of ID checking compliance.
- Obtaining the names of facility attendants to report back to headquarters.
- Complete driving routes by designated deadline.
- Must have a valid Drivers License and Insurance and be able to provide proof of each.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be between 21 and 25 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a motor vehicle background check.
Can complete route when desired as long as done in a single day, before deadline. This position pays $15 dollars an hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Survey Shopper job in Columbus, Ohio or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.