Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Posted: January 25, 2017
Reference ID: 791115791
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Surveyor in Greenville, SC. This is for a (Short-Term / Temporary) opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Surveyor you will be responsible for managing information by entering and verifying alphanumeric data. Pay Rate $12.00
Responsibilities for this Surveyor job include:
• All surveyors will ride buses and be counting passengers entering and exiting the bus.
• Most surveyors will begin and end their shift at the downtown transit center.
• There are six shifts that will begin/end at the Clemson ICAR facility (off Laurens Road south of I-85).
• Surveyors for these shifts will need to check in first at the transit center downtown,
And then travel to/from the ICAR site.
• MUST HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Surveyor job in (Greenville, SC) or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled