Suture Specialist – San Francisco, CA- Ethicon US, LLC
Ethicon US, LLC, a member of Johnson
& Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Suture Specialist to be
located in San Francisco, CA.
Ethicon US LLC, a Johnson &
Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products,
solutions and technologies used to treat some of today’s most prevalent medical
issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions,
hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at www.ethicon.com, or follow us on
The role of the Suture Specialist
is to expand the sales of specific Ethicon US LLC products and to convert
competitive products in a manner that complies with company policy and sales
direction. The Suture Specialist will own end-to-end selling of the Wound Closure
products and specifically the Suture portfolio. Also, the Suture Specialist
will focus on driving growth amongst the Suture strategic brands, target
specialists and new accounts. The Suture Specialist is required to demonstrate in-depth
Suture product and procedure expertise while covering targeted accounts within
their assigned sales region. The Suture Specialist will be responsible for
understanding and demonstrating proper preparation and surgical use of all Suture
and Wound Closure products and will play a key role in increasing the competency
and Wound Closure acumen of the Territory Account Leaders.
Additional job responsibilities
- Own end-to-end selling of Sutures for targeted procedures and
focus on driving growth among target specialties and new accounts.
- Lead and accelerate account conversions.
- Play a key role in driving Wound Closure customer initiatives
and solutions identified by the regional Sales Director and Strategic Account
- Understand the role that the physicians, nurses, support
staff, and hospital administration play in the sales process.
- Provide technical and professional support to assist customers.
- Build excellent customer relations with key physicians,
hospital personnel, and authorized distributors, as well as conduct
customer education seminars as appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to handle customer product questions
and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training
- Execute the selling process in a manner that is concise,
compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive; and which leads the
customer to action.
- Conduct sales presentations by using current selling methods
learned in sales training courses.
- Analyze data and stay updated about market information and
will be responsible for business planning (e.g. setting priorities and
making sound business decisions based on understanding of sales
opportunities within accounts).
- Record sales, customer calls, account visits, and territory achievements.
- Comply with standards for safe behavior and demonstrates
product, procedure, and clinical knowledge.
- Conduct business in accordance with the Business Conduct
Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures.
- The Sales Specialist will also have excellent computer skills
with Microsoft Office and Apple applications.
Please apply today to be
considered for this position, or other positions within the Johnson &
Johnson Family of Companies.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in an
applicable field is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant sales experience is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in outside sales is
- Operating room sales/medical device experience is preferred.
- Suture knowledge and expertise is preferred.
- Documentation of successful sales performance is preferred.
- The ability to work in a lab or operating room environment is
- A valid driver's license issued in one of the 50 United
States is required.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen
for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson
& Johnson Family of Companies.Primary Location
United States-California-San FranciscoOrganization
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)Job Function