Client Support Services Job:
Account Management Job Number:
Visa is one of the top 50 Most Admired Brands in the world. It is recognized as a leading employer and can be found on the lists of: The World's Most Innovative Companies, The World's Most Respected Companies, The World's Most Ethical Companies, America's Best Employers and The World's Most Valuable Brands, to name a few.
Reporting to the Head of Global Client Support Services, the Senior Vice President for Customer Care Services Communications, will manage a global network of contact centers of over 1000 employees across the US and Asia - helping to support Visa's business worldwide.
This role will be based in either Austin, TX or Miami, FL.
Global, multi-market experience, operating a 24x365 consumer-facing support environment.
- Needs experience managing a comprehensive, growing business in a distributed support model (not all resources are in one location).
- Must appreciate and enjoy the challenges of these environments and have direct ownership of managing them, and not being a consultant or support to the person who owned the challenges and successful delivery of services.
Strategy development and ownership:
- Developing the support strategy (what, where, how, costs, metrics, etc.), defining the phases/timeline to get there, securing multi-function support from key stakeholders, securing financial support, deploying, and updating as to meet the ever-changing needs of the business.
- Innovation integration: Experience defining the best support strategy (short, medium, and long-term) for new products or services (some which may not be well defined), developing the business case for the strategy, and owning the integration for new products or services. Innovation integration has to be done in conjunction with BAU activities - innovation can't be a distraction or the only focus.
Staff development and resource planning:
Proven experience with:
- Building, managing, and motivating a multilingual and multicultural global team
- Developing management/leadership talent (not just direct reports)
- Defining the appropriate balance of employee, contract, and outsourced staff
- Hiring and contracting for seasonal or project-specific staff (quick ramp-up, quick ramp down)
- Ensuring staff understand their role in delivering these important services that align to key corporate goals.
- Leading by example to ensure the work environment is healthy, positive, and motivating.
Business Operations :
- Proven ability to manage the business with traditional contact center performance metrics AND quality, including accurate revenue and expense forecasting. Also requires solid knowledge of contact center technologies (telephony, CRM, quality, training, etc.).
- Proven ability to mobilize the appropriate functions in an organization to market and sell contact center services as a product, to include personal sales to important, sophisticated financial institutions
- Demonstrated track record of integrating digital channels of consumer contact (e.g., Smart IVR, chat, IM, Twitter) and influencing/deflecting contacts to the lowest cost channel while improving/maintaining customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated track record of innovating with internal and/or vendor technology partners to automate and integrate manual back office processes with transformational impact to cost, quality, and/or cycle time
Relationship development and maintenance: with company staff in other functions and clients.
- Promoting the business to an internal network of product and sales professionals to mobilize the company towards expanding its footprint of contact center business
- Proven ability to manage vendors to ensure consistency of performance across all teams and ensure full value capture for us
- 15+ years' experience with progressive career growth in global, multi-market organization operating a 24x7x365, consumer-facing support environment
- Bachelor's degree required, Graduate level degree preferred
- Dynamic leader and communicator
- High personal integrity, ethical and straightforward
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, technology is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics, NFL and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of more than 11,000 talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.