Job Description: Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a software technical nature. Experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Come Intern with our Data Security Group [DSG]. Responsibilities will include to work with Intel Solution design, development primarily using Java and IA technologies for delivering privacy preservation, Security/Trust assurance, in cloud and any devices connecting and accessing information from the cloud infrastructure.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Candidate must have unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Java development.
- Minimum of 6 months experience working knowledge in Linux.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with development standards and tools, GIT ,Maven, Swagger.
- Experience with Intel Cloud security solutions and related IA technologies.
- Must have unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.