Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000 - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.Responsibilities:
As a Lead Software Engineer, you will be part of a software engineering team that is building out the next generation cloud based work force management application. You will be building a strategic platform that is multi-tenant, interfaces with a massive number of data collection devices, processes huge volume of business critical data and will power Kronos' rapid growth. Qualifications:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 8 or more years of industry experience
- Strong object oriented programming experience (Java preferred)
- Strong database programming experience with SQL
- Strong experience in developing RESTful services
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with Hibernate, Spring, RabbitMQ, Apache Tomcat, Redis desirable
- Experience with build tools and technologies like - Gradle,Maven,Git, Jenkins desirable
- Experience in agile software delivery (Scrum or XP) desirable
- Experience developing cloud based multi-tenant applications and SaaS desirable
- Team leadership experience a bonus
A little about us:
At Kronos, we believe great businesses are powered by great people.