INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE -Berwyn, PA
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the third year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant . Our award-winning , patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/
The role of the Inside Sales Representative is to identify and generate sales opportunities to support the revenue growth of the company. The role is responsible for driving incremental revenue below $25K in a teaming environment with the Geography Account Executives. Activities include receiving Business Development created opportunities to run and close in addition to making outbound prospecting calls to generate and qualify net new opportunities. There is also occasional follow-up on marketing/partner generated activities.
-Meet and/or exceed individual product and services revenue quota.
- Effectively build and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue; weekly
- Identify, generate, propose and close sales opportunities for Dell Boomi’s product and service solutions over the phone, or face-to-face (if needed).
- Achieve the required quantity and quality of outbound calls to prospects to qualify and convert enough new business to meet a monthly quota as set by management.
- Generate sales by cold/warm calling current and prospective customers.
- Provide pricing, proposals and take orders over the phone and through email. Utilize phone, email and web tools to communicate and present company offerings. Work in team environment with the Partner sales organization.
- Participate in marketing sales events. Maintain Salesforce.com with accurate data.
-Consistent track record of exceeding sales quota
-Excellent written, oral and listening skills required; Strong business acumen.
-Must be outgoing and able to persuade potential customers with strong negotiating skills.
-Must be comfortable speaking with high level decision makers.
-Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills required.
-Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative to get things done.
-Proficient with Salesforce.com, Windows and MS Office products.
* Preference *
-Sandler Sales Methodology experience an asset.
-Passion for improving business performance and for your ongoing professional development.
-Exemplifies our Core Values: Teamwork for Results, Challenge, Open & Straightforward, Move Fast, Take Responsibility.
- 3 years of quota carrying experience in Inside Sales; preferably with technical or software companies. Bachelor equivalent mandatory. Proven track record of experience and success in a software sales company.
- Proven track record in a business development environment or telesales environment. Proven track record of an integration software vendor sales process is a plus.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential
-Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
**Job:** **Inside Sales Rep-SWIN*
**Title:** *SW Inside Sales Rep II - Berwyn*
**Requisition ID:** *16000WLE*