SW Inside Sales Rep III
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posted: January 10, 2017
Reference ID: 1700003Y
Proactively drive maintenance renewal financing opportunities through a team of Quest maintenance renewal specialists located in Columbus, OH. Grow DFS financing originations and DFS pen rate. Use these financing solutions to increase the number of Quest multi-year vs. single year maintenance renewals. Maintenance renewals for all Quest brands will be represented and both the Key Account and Transactional segments will be supported. The applicant is required to perform the job locally in Columbus OH, and able to be on site several times per month at the Columbus, OH Sales Center.
* Grow DFS originations and increase DFS pen rate for QUEST maintenance renewals
* Contribute to growth in QUEST multi-year maintenance renewal sales
* Drive a high level of customer satisfaction with QUEST customers and the QUEST reps supporting those customers
* Firmly establish DFS as the financial solution provider of choice by all QUEST reps on site
* Coordinate QUEST and DFS internal resources/tasks (pricing, credit, operations, legal, deal desk) to ensure great customer experience from timely internal execution
* Provide deal structuring to gain consensus and secure deal approvals from multiple internal resources (QUEST rep, pricing, credit, legal, deal desk)
* Provide management with useful feedback about the market so we can continuously improve the business
* Develop and execute a coverage strategy to effectively cover both the Key Account and Transactional segments
* Utilize Dell, QUEST and DFS CRM and other system tools to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our execution
* Accurately forecast and deliver on your business commitments
* Outstanding sales and presentation skills that can be delivered in person or over the phone
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and thorough execution in everything you do with a strong emphasis on numerical accuracy
* Expert level knowledge around the use of financing to grow and close software maintenance renewal transactions
* High level understanding of Quest products and their value propositions
* Proven record of sales success in quota positions preferably in software sales
* Strong understanding of Quest business operations is required and same knowledge for other Dell segment business operations is a plus
* Leverage SFDC as your primary tool to provide outstanding territory management
* Bachelor’s degree required and MBA is a plus
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Inside Sales Rep-SWIN*
**Title:** *SW Inside Sales Rep III*
**Requisition ID:** *1700003Y*