Prof Services Practice Leader
Dell Boomi, a business unit of Dell, is the first and only integration solution built in the cloud, to fully exploit the value of the cloud. Organizations of all sizes—from small businesses to the largest global enterprises—trust Dell Boomi to quickly connect any combination of cloud and on-premise applications. Leading SaaS players and enterprise customers such as salesforce.com, NetSuite, Taleo, oneworld, AAA, and NASDAQ rely on Dell Boomi to accelerate time to market, increase sales, and eliminate the headaches associated with integration. For more information about Boomi, visithttp://www.boomi.com/.
Dell is currently seeking a Professional Services Practice Leader for our Boomi division located in Berwyn, PA. The right candidate will be generally responsible for consulting services around a given product or practice within Professional Services.
- Supervise a group of technical consultants and subcontractors related to a given product area or practice.
- Employee mentorship, partner development, establishing rules of engagement for the Practice, working with Solution Managers on strategic accounts, issue escalation, and interaction with Product Management and Marketing regarding product direction and new service offerings.
- Work closely with the Resource Manager to review resource schedules, handle scheduling conflicts and escalations, and special scheduling requests.
- Has the ability overrule a resource assignment including yanking a resource from the pool.
- Engage with partners to build value added service offerings and assist in strategic initiatives.
- Many responsibilities will be a cross-over between these various roles and effective communication and collaboration is key to ensuring the team is working as an efficient unit while ensuring customer success.
This position covers both North America and Latin America.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology
- Significant proficiency required in the product architecture, market space, and related technologies.
-Experience with enterprise integration tools
- Management experience is required
-JAVA Programming and Linux/Unix Experience
-Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C , SQL and ASP
-Knowledge of enterprise systems (CRM, SFA, ERP)
-Strong oral and written communication and ability to train others
-Quick to embrace new technologies and manage multiple support cases at one time
-Works well in a fast paced environment and client focused attitude
-Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
-Ability to work evening hours, if necessary
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Professional Services Mgr-SWPS*
**Title:** *SW Prof Svcs Practice Leader*
**Requisition ID:** *16001475*