Odwalla is a pioneer in the premium juice category. Started by three musicians in Santa Cruz in 1980, Odwalla grew from a backyard shed and a local following into a brand that crafts over 40 delicious products for everyone that loves to feel their own vitality. Despite our growth, we have kept to our roots in recognizing our environmental impact. We recycle more than 98% of all our trash, and we leave no citrus waste for landfills. And that's just the beginning.
We believe that handling our beverages with care goes hand in hand with being good stewards of our environment. Route Coverage:
- Cover routes as needed by district or region
- Lead and or perform all work associated with running a route including; ordering, delivering and merchandising products and servicing customers at accounts, replenishing retail account inventory, collecting payment (or invoicing) and maintain excellent customer relationships, on various district routes
- Route responsibilities also include:
- Feedback to RSR's, DSMs or Warehouse Supervisor upon return to facility (re: account issues.)
- Operate route delivery vehicle responsibly in order to meet route and safety requirements.
- Place stock in coolers or on shelves in order to ensure maximum inventory availability for customer sales and consistent selection of choice for consumers. Maintain accurate schematics
- Reconcile daily paperwork, which can include money and invoices; turn in records in order to ensure accurate financial tracking of delivery activities.
- Follow product rotation and schematic guidelines in order to meet quality assurance goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain accurate inventory of all Odwalla products; input all necessary information into hand-held computer for each account and return all beverage losses to the node to reconcile inventory at the end of the day.
- Submit inventory numbers by established deadlines
Other responsibilities may include:
- Provide Warehouse Support for District or region
- Receive/load trucks.
- Operate Odwalla trucks; work with forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Node Maintenance (sweeping, cleaning, breaking down boxes, office cleaning, etc.).
- Basic fleet maintenance (wiper blades, taking truck in for repair, truck audits, etc.).
- Conduct and reconcile warehouse inventory. Report discrepancies to node management.
- Process product transfers, resolve issues and/or discrepancies.
- Provide Cooler Support.
- Assist in cooler delivery and/or bulk delivery in Odwalla truck.
- Change cooler graphics or provide basic cooler support.
- May work with juice donations.
- May handle disposal of product.
- Ensure daily Hand Held transmission.
- Attend required node meetings
- Participate in safety meetings
- Complete required trainings
- Attend sampling events
- Other duties as may be assigned
- High School Diploma or its equivalent and or related experience.
- Track records of being able to work with little supervision, merchandise product, solve problems and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Respond to customer needs, concerns, or questions. Maintain composure and handle frequent change or unexpected disruptions. Excel in fast-paced environment where a broad range of tasks may be required.
- Flexible Work hours; occasional work on the weekend
- Must be thorough and able to complete required paperwork
- Must have a clean DMV record and a valid driver's license and be able to complete a drug and background screen.
- Lift up to 50 lbs., push up to 125 lbs.
- DOT medical card Required
- Travel will be required
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.