Swing Shift SMT Machine Operator
Posted: January 01, 2017
Reference ID: 1309637958
SMT Machine Operator
We are seeking an experienced SMT Operator for Swing Shift operations. Under limited supervision, you would be responsible for operating automated manufacturing equipment. You will be responsible for basic program debug and may support some machine preventative maintenance activities. This role requires that you be flexible with your schedule as over-time and extra work days may be needed with very little notice.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform semi-routine equipment set-up, operation, and adjustment.
• Coordinate with other team members to set up machines according to set-up checklists.
• Ensure board loader and feeders are continually kept loaded with the correct parts and prepare for the next run by loading feeders for next run prior to them being needed.
• Maintain and load solder screen printer.
• Operate machine to verify amount of solder paste applied to boards and enter data into MES system.
• Ensure process and equipment remain within acceptable company manufacturing standards.
• Maintain all necessary documentation.
• Responsible for basic program debug.
• Perform quality auditing, testing, and basic machine troubleshooting functions.
• May support Machine Support personnel for preventative maintenance as instructed on surface mount machines.
• Conduct offline feeder calibration as needed.
• Follow 5S and Safety guidelines. Keep assigned area clean and organized.
• Follow MES traceability requirements.
• Mentor/help train newer employees.
• High school diploma and at least 3 to 5 years of SMT operations experience.
• Must have or be able to obtain all relevant necessary certifications.