A Systems Administrator performs various duties based upon their knowledge and experience. The following is a list of most of the duties that may be asked of a Systems Administrator. This list in not all inclusive nor is it required by each System Administrator:
• Install updates for Windows, Antivirus, Antispyware, and other software on customers systems with Service Contracts.
• Install updates for Windows, Antivirus, Antispyware and other software on company computers.
• Backup databases and files from customer systems to an offsite location.
• Install and setup new computer systems for our customers and on our own network.
• Take the lead in providing IT support and troubleshooting for all of our employees.
• Oversee the backup and archiving of our business files and databases.
• Installation of updates for WebCTRL.
• Upgrading WebCTRL as required.
• Perform monthly customer server backups
• Maintain local computer network through LogMeIn
• Update and repair company computers as needed
• Rotate server backup drives biweekly
• Recommend and order computer equipment as needed
• Order and set up servers for customer jobs
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current computer technology
• Learn and understand Windows Server 2008/2012, Active Directory, Exchange, Sharepoint as needed
• Install Windows and program updates as needed
For immediate consideration email email@example.com
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.