The Oracle Cloud for Industry (OCI) provides Cloud-based Infrastructure and Platform services to allow the Oracle Global Business Units to offer Cloud, offerings in the Health Sciences, Communications, Retail, Finance, Utilities and Project Management vertical markets.
• Install, configure, maintain and support application environments
• Upgrade and patch application environments and their technology stacks on an ongoing basis
• Debug and resolve issues related to application configuration and technology stacks
• Create and maintain automation scripts for the purposes of limiting repetitive work streams
• Assist development and QA teams in identifying and solving application performance issues
• Publish and maintain internal documentation related to services offered
• Operate independently and as part of a team including remote and offshore team members
• Participate in rotational support
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE and TRAINING
• Extensive experience with WebLogic Server including all aspects of Enterprise Application installation, configuration, clustering, application deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting, migrating, upgrading, load balancing, and performance tuning.
• Additional experience with LDAP, Deployment tools, and Monitoring tools on UNIX, Linux and Windows environments.
• Cluster Configuration - Single Cluster, Multiple Clusters and Deployment over clusters
• 8 years of experience in IT industry in analysis, design, support and maintenance of large client-server and web based applications in with significant experience in Oracle Weblogic Support.
• Solid experience in administration of BEA Weblogic server 6.1/7.0/8.1/9.2/10.1/10.3.x/12.1.x on IBM AIX, Sun-Solaris 5.6,7,8,9,10 Red Hat Linux, Oracle Linux and windows environments
• Strong knowledge in various WLS Sub-systems like clustering, JDBC, JMS, SSL, RMI/EJB objects etc
• Excellent skills with scripting languages like Perl and Shell scripting
• Excellent English written and oral communication skills
• Experience in the administration (installation, maintenance and debugging) of enterprise-level applications
• Possess Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
Define, design, and implement network communications and solutions within a fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company.
Responsible for creating and implementing system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliablility of the system. Manage the load configurations of a central data communication processor and make recommendations for purchase or upgrade of data networks. Coordinate terminal orders and cable installation, network system planning, upgrading, monitoring, testing, and servicing. Approves action requests and specifies purchase requisitions. Negotiates and places orders with common carriers. May play a team leader role for developing System Administrators.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Eight years of related experience in a medium to large network distributed and computing environment. BS in Computer Science or related field.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.