Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is responsible for the overall turnkey design, installation, checkout, commissioning, and troubleshooting using detailed company guidelines. Performs moderately complex customer support activities for equipment and systems products. Ensures that each project assigned reaches final completion on time and is implemented at or below the estimated cost in the approved sales estimate
and is billed in timely fashion through the duration of the project. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Commissions BAS projects per plans and specifications
- Perform minor programming changes as required
- Validate hardware and project installations
- Install, replace and re-commission devices, equipment and software
- Provide customized training to customers as needed
- May diagnose communication problems and install control devises and other components
- May diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues
- May participate in field audits and related analysis and results and performance assurance of installed systems
- May analyze and optimize BAS
- Perform preventative maintenance on customer and company furnished equipment and devices
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary duties. EDUCATION:
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Four-year degree required or related work experience
- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science Degrees are preferred
- Good understanding of HVAC, access or other building or electronic control systems a plus
- Ability to analyze control system drawings and schematics a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and Visio
- Strong basic math skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.