SUMMARY The primary purpose of this position is the application of systems techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications. The position is responsible for the support and maintenance of the software used by various business areas in their daily use. Frequent independent judgments are essential. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid's brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
Experience / Requirements
- Responsible for the design, development, documentation, analysis, creation, testing or modification of computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on and related to user or system design specifications.
- Demonstrate an understanding of systems design and development and perform programming and analysis.
- Promote and use the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies; advise management of methods to improve processes and remove non-value-added activities; lead process improvement activities.
- Plan, schedule, and control projects using established processes; participate in establishing project requirements.
- Recommend business processes and product improvements within corporate functions; consider the business partner's overall organization and objectives and work within functional areas to achieve results.
- Three (3) years' of experience in Application development and delivery required.
- Minimal experience in Experience with conducting formal training, using data-analysis and interactive-development techniques, and evaluating new technologies and techniques preferred.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Information Systems required.