Towers Crescent 2 (12067), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
System Integrator - AML & Compliance Tech
Seeking a suitable candidate to become a key member for the Compliance Technology group. This group supports the AML and Compliance platforms. This role will be a part of the Application Systems team responsible for the Operations of the List Screening applications/platform to enable our Business partners to effectively manage the company’s Compliance and Risk. The team supports our Business and other partners with their day to day needs and is also responsible for the maintenance and efficient running of the platform. Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a breadth and depth of skills and understanding, with relevant industry experience, within the technology area. Should have the ability to quickly gain deep expertise on the relevant platforms.
- Support complex troubleshooting efforts that cross multiple platforms and technical disciplines
- Respond to issues/incidents in a timely manner. Own incident/issue resolution
- Co-ordinate with other teams on incident/issue resolution as needed, e.g. users, database, scheduling, network & storage, etc.
- Provide timely feedback to the users/stake holders on incidents.
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Ensure timely and appropriate escalations.
- Advise and guide users and other teams on processes and platforms
- Help with development of Dev-Ops initiatives (Real-time operations monitoring, testing automation framework, automation deployment solutions, etc.)
- Develop and maintain service-level agreements with user groups and other technology teams
- Maintain records and documentation as development/revisions occur.
- Collaborate with other Technology teams and business partners as needed.
- Day to day support of software, standard changes and production fixes through the change control process
- Support with other operational activities as needed (e.g. Compliance, audit requests)
- Recognize and implement automation opportunities
- Manage multiple tasks / projects in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Share best practices and improve processes within teams
- Work independently on items with minimal supervision.
- Lead initiatives as needed.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact across all levels
- Must display commitment, a positive attitude, and show initiative.
- Collect and report test results through various metrics and communicate to key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Information Technology.
- At least 3 years work experience in Application development.
- At least 2 years work experience in Technology Operations.
- At least 1 year of experience with SQL database or at least 1 year of experience with Oracle database
- At least 3 years of experience with recognized industry methodologies (SDLC, Agile, DevOps, Change Management, Incident management, etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience in platform engineering (Windows infrastructure) concepts
- Masters's Degree in Computer Science, or Master’s Degree in Information Systems, or Masters’s Degree in Engineering or military experience
- 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
- 4 years of experience in Tech operations
- 2 years of experience with common network system administration
- 2 years of experience with software development
- 1 year of scripting experience
- 1 year of AWS experience
- 2 years of experience with SQL database or 2 years of experience with Oracle database
- 2 years of experience in Agile Methodology
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.