McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
This role will support/lead the technical design and implementation of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems with a focus on delivering efficient, reliable, resilient, scalable, and high performing solutions. The resource is accountable for partnering with various teams (internal and 3rd party technical teams) in identifying options, driving reviews and detailed analysis, developing solutions and providing technical direction. May have accountability for the management of day to day work and growth of direct reports.
- Manages complex troubleshooting efforts that cross multiple platforms and technical disciplines
- Strong understanding of the business. Able to quickly understand business needs and translate these needs into technical solutions
- Implements standard patterns and solutions to increase design and implementation efficiency
- Recognizes and implements automation opportunities
- Actively solicit, analyze, and negotiate customer requirements
- Assimilate information and requirements from a variety of sources into one comprehensive view
- Very strong communication skills and ability to interact with internal IT, third party vendors, and business partners
- Learn & analyze complex, interconnected business processes / systems
- Translate requirements into technical specs for core IT teams to figure out how we are going to reach a solution
- Manage multiple tasks / projects in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Focus on reuse, scalability, resilience and performance of the solution
- Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with teams to find creative solutions
- Educate team members (including BSAs, Scrum Masters and Product Owners) on capabilities and constraints of technology platforms
- Consistently share best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams
- Ability to build and nurture cross functional business and technology relationships
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or military experience
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Master’s Degree in Information Systems or Master’s Degree in Engineering or military experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.